Name: 27th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit
Place and dates: 21st & 22nd of October 2020
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 141 0606
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Name: Mohammad Ahsan
Conference Fee: Full Price £1695 (Excl. VAT)
Link to the Website: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/maritime-hr-crew-management-europe/
Link to the Agenda: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/27th-hr-crew-management-conference-agenda-mhre15-agenda_mkt/
ACI’s 27th Maritime HR & Crew Management conference will focus on training solutions provided to seafarers for the new decade until 2030 especially considering the development of automated vessels, and will approach the impact of new technologies on recruitment, as well as on the evolution of seafarers’s roles and its impact on health.
This conference will also address diversity topics focusing on the place of women in shipping and training solutions to resolve intercultural miscommunication issues within multicultural teams.
Join us in this year to learn more of
how ship operators are meeting these challenges. The conference will bring
together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-mangers
& associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data
associations, consultants & technology providers.
- Seafarers’ Changing Roles on Automated Vessels
- Maritime Digitalisation: Seafarers’ Near Future at Sea
- Improving the Maritime Industry’s Attractiveness to Employees
- Women in Maritime
- Focusing on Cadet Trainings in the Digital Age
- Enhancing Seafarers’ Life Conditions at Sea
- Managing Conflict and Communication Issues
- Communication within Multicultural Crews
- Commercial Impact of the Technological Transition
- Keeping Up with the Legal Framework and Regulations
ACI’s meetings are strictly end-user
focussed – Delegates will be drawn from the Shipping Operators including VP’s,
Directors and Managers of: HR, Crew & Personnel, HSEQ, Manning and
Training. Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the
development and training of crew.
For 15% members/subscribers discounted registration or for the updated brochure, please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)20 3141 0606 or [email protected]